December 18, 2014

Christmas is Just Around the Corner

EEEEEEKKKKKKKKK......!

I would have to say that I'm a pretty good organiser and planner and most years I have been really good when it comes to Christmas present shopping. I have always been one to plan early and have everything purchased, wrapped and waiting nicely under the Christmas tree.

Photo Credit: DIY Network
This year.....well, this year has completely been thrown out of the window. I'm not sure why and I'm not really sure how, but I have left most of my Christmas shopping until the very last minute. I've been stressing about the types of presents to buy, where to buy it, who I'm buying for and if it will be well received! Not a cool position to be in.

However, on the plus side (and there always is a plus side to everything), once I had decided what I was getting everyone, all the items suddenly were on sale. BOOM! Not a bad outcome for leaving it till the last minute. Might have to leave all my Christmas shopping till the end.

Only 7 days until it's Christmas. I'm looking forward to spending Christmas with my immediate family as well as my extended family. I'm also very excited to be celebrating Christmas with friends just before and just after Christmas Day and this year I have many of them coming over to my place to celebrate the mini holiday. It will also get me back into the kitchen to cook up a feast which I haven't really done in a while.

I've always loved having people over my place and cooking up a feast of something yummy to enjoy as I love bringing people together over food and drinks. It's a great social catch up and it's always a fabulous laugh. Plus I just like to feed people!

What are your plans for Christmas? Have you finished your shopping or still going? Are you a last minute planner? If you're hosting Christmas, what will be your specialty on the day?

Jo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment