December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas ….. Keep Dreaming and Sparkling


Firstly, wishing all my family, friends and followers a very Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a wonderful time wherever you are and with those that are important to you.

WOW! Another 12 months have past and here I am writing a Christmas post. For me it's been a hectic, fun and an eventful year. I have personally experienced and learnt many new things. One of my biggest achievements of this year is moving into my place and decorating it in my style and personality (this never seems to stop) and I've been falling in love with what I've done each day. I'm proud that everything I own is mine and no-one can take it away from me. 

Another achievement that I'll point out and really never thought about ever doing is starting this blog and becoming an official blogger. It is been both inspiring and personal for me; a place where I can share and write about my thoughts, my experiences, my reviews around Sydney, my travels and my journey in life. I wouldn't have been able to achieve this without the help of my beautiful friend, Camielle, who has a blog of her own - Gen-Y Mum. If it wasn't for her guidance, advice and IT help, I wouldn't have got this off the ground. To Cam: Thank you!

The world has experienced many events in the last 12 months and in Australia, especially my own city, Sydney, we have recently been faced with not-so-nice events but events that I believe has brought us closer and made us stronger. Although these events have happened, I believe that there is always a positive to come from it. We may not see it straight away but in time we'll know. 

Reflecting on 2014…hmmm… like I've mentioned above, I've had a couple of achievements that I'm really proud of and many special moments with friends and family. However, I am ready to say goodbye to 2014 and hello to 2015. So with this in mind, I'm looking forward to spending Christmas with my family (and the extension of my family) tomorrow and eating myself silly (which pretty much began a couple of days ago). I'm also looking forward to spending the following days with friends celebrating the end of 2014 and brining in 2015.

Have a fabulous Christmas and thank you all for following on my journey this far…… 

Jo xo


1 comment:

  1. Belated Merry Christmas Jo and wishing you a safe and fab New Year. I'm sure 2015 will be filled with even more amazing adventures and surprises. You're an amazing person whom I'm lucky to call friend.

    ReplyDelete