October 05, 2014

I'm a Blogger!

From one of my earlier post, Just Write, I mentioned that I would start telling my friends that I have a blog and that I'm now a blogger. When I started my blogging journey I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with it and honestly, I still don't. All I know is that I'm enjoying this journey so I may as well keep going with it and just go with the flow; especially if it makes me happy, positive and feeling good about myself. That's not a bad thing!

I have started telling most of my close friends about this blog and many have been so excited and happy for me that they have even subscribed (if you haven't, I think you should) to receive any new posting that I have written up and even provided me with some amazing feedback and further encouragement. 

One of my beautiful friends mentioned that the blog was "beautifully written & completely honest - very much you! Keep up the great work" and another said "I love the musings and it's really enjoyable to read." It's comments like these that makes me want to keep going and share my experiences, journey and moments (many random ones I must say). It is so heartwarming to know that I'm able to make someone smile and enjoy my blog. I hope to make people smile and happy and if I can do that from my blog, then that makes me happy.

To my friends, thank you for your support and encouragement. Without you all in my life I wouldn't be who I am and I wouldn't haven't learnt so much. You all add something special and amazing into my life and that helps with my blogging!

I'm learning that if you enjoy something, keep doing it. Do something that makes you happy and do it from your heart and do it for love. Everything else will just happen and fall into place. 

Jo x

1 comment:

  1. Yay to putting yourself out there! Yay to blogging!

    ReplyDelete