September 17, 2014

Bye.....

Today I say bye.... It's not the most easiest thing to say or physically do, especially when you don't want to say it. Some will say maybe it's easier to say "see you later" and that is what I had hope to say but today I don't, today I say bye. 

Seven years ago I was given a second chance at life. I'm not sure why and how I  "cheated" death, but I did and I'm here writing this post. Oh, I just realisd what I  wrote; I'm not writing a goodbye note on my life. Don't worry about that, I love my life and want to continue living it to the fullest. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there is a reason for me being here and able to live a fun life; I'm not sure why but I'm here. One thing I have to accept is that when something isn't working out or going to plan in your life then it's probably best to let it go; say bye.  

Saying bye is one of the most difficult things to say and accept and I've been processing this for the last four days now. I tell myself that I'm strong and that I can do it but I have to admit, it is one of the most difficult thing for me to do. It makes me sick thinking about it. 

How do you handle saying bye? How do you accept something you don't really want to accept? How do you process the change that is happening and is also yet to occur? How do you accept that the fight and hope is over? 

So many questions and so many emotions; so many so that I know these may go unanswered. How do you handle this? 

So, I tell myself once again, you're strong, you've fought hard and you've carried hope but you need to continue living your life. Who knows what the future will hold and what will happen next. All you can do is to focus on the present moment and flow with life. 

Today I say bye ..... 

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment